The Elk Grove Village Jaycees are a non-profit civic group that emphasizes community service, social and leadership development for young adults ages 18-41.
We welcome everyone to attend our meetings which are held on the second Wednesday of each month at the Starbucks at 102 Biesterfield Rd in Elk Grove Village (across from Village Hall, near Jewel).
Make a difference in your community and in your life. Whether you’re seeking a way to meet people, to improve your community or to build your own personal and professional repertoire, Jaycees has a lot to offer you including:
- Making Friends
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Helping People In Your Community
The Elk Grove Village Jaycees are part of the Illinois Jaycees, and are affiliated with The United States Junior Chamber and Junior Chamber International. There are countless leadership opportunities for members at each of these levels. The state, national and international organizations support the local chapters around the globe, and provide training and tools to develop our members.
Serving as a Jaycee provides the opportunity to develop strong relationships with other Jaycees, who are often people of influence. Members of our organization have gone on to do great things and include:
- Presidents Gerald Ford and Bill Clinton
- Tom Monaghan – Domino’s Pizza Mogul
- Al Gore – Vice President of the United States
- Kaye Lani Rae Rafko-Wilson – former Miss America and Registered Nurse
- Larry Bird – Basketball legend
- Bill Gates – Chairman of Microsoft
- Warren E. Burger – Chief Justice, Supreme Court of the United States